skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter Eggs are so much fun. They were amazed when the eggs changed colors. We haven't done this before since they have been so little. I thought they would have fun doing it this year. Courtney was good to just sit in the background. Molli was really into re-dying the eggs to see them change colors. Adam just kind of hurried through his. After the eggs were all dried they wanted to eat them. My kids have never liked eggs except fried, but Molli will only eat the whites and Adam will only eat the runny yolk so I didn't think they would really eat the hard boiled eggs. They went through all of the eggs we dyed within an hour after dying them. Of course, Adam kept dropping his outside and needed to get a new one, but still, they ate most of them.
2 comments:
What a good mom you are! I haven't even gotten out our Easter decorations yet. Do you think it is too late?
You are so much fun! I have done eggs for the boys the last few years, but I keep thinking I might skip it this year. They won't eat them, and I'm just not that big a fan!
Post a Comment